Bike Club Volunteers:
Help lead Earn-a-Bike classes, empower kids, learn bike repair, and see first-hand the impact empowering education can have on kids!
To make a change in the lives of Kansas City kids, you need to:
- Be available twice a week, for 2-2.5 hours between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. for at least three weeks in early 2014.
- Have a passion for empowering kids
- Be ready and willing to learn, make mistakes and let kids make mistakes
- Attend an Earn-a-Bike volunteer training: trainings tentatively scheduled for Saturday, January 4th and Saturday, January 11th
- Complete background check
Questions? Contact us.Or just sign up for the volunteer mailing list and stay up to date on what's going on:
Visit us on Facebook!